Sunday, January 13, 2008

My Go!cam for PSP arrived.

Wooohooo!!! yes! my Go!cam for PSP has arrived! its was months of agonizing pain to wait for the stuff to arrive at my door step. Months ago i place order a pack of these at local retailer after its was stocked out due to selling like hot cakes to customer. Its end now, now it in my hand. "GO!Cam" or better known as "Chotto Shot" in Japanese is a portable camera add-on for PSP which turn your PSP into portable DV cam which you can take photo and record Gigs of videos! and also in comes with cool in device video editing software. The shots and video recording at almost DVD quality runs at 30fps! good stuff! Here more info at wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go!Cam

My plans was to use this cam to record my 3d work and stuff i do daily and post it at my blog right here. Plus its a good cam to record my car/trucks models in action direct on my screen. Since its mini USB attached it can be hook via extended cord cables so i can place the cam on my bike helmet and do some jungle adventure. This is rocks! Yup, its time to Youtube very soon!

No comments: