Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Part 3: Sculping windows, fenders, rear bed and body.


I was tired. Tired because i think a lot on how and what kind of windows, bed length, body width and wind shield angle, fenders hull and things i need to shape up the layout of the truck. Today i manage to poke out the meshes into windows sill, bed, fender full and narrow the height of front hood. Then it took me another 3 hours to figure out WHAT KIND OF SHAPE MY TRUCK SHOULD BE?.... I don't want an ordinary everyday truck that you always see in the magazine. I squishing my brain for another 10 hours thinking of a design with my usual touch just like other models. Was thinking getting the "X" trade mark on frontal and rear end of the meshes. A little "XL" taste. Today task was well spent! The 3d meshes of basic layout truck enough to proceed the design into next stage. I skipped my lunch..that was bad... eerrgghh..tummy growling..lol.

No comments: