Sunday, January 27, 2008

My buddy wedding dinner.


After i finish up some model work i left my house at 6.30pm to join the invitation to my mountain biking buddy of mine who have his wedding today. Congratulation Kevin!!! You're now break away from bachelor world. It was a traditional chinese wedding dinner held at the grand hotel restaurant. At first it was bad idea to have a wedding dinner with my tooth ache but after few munchies holy cow! the pain is gone!...maybe some beef or crusty chicken killed my nerve on my gum as i munch like a hog! I finally get to enjoy some delicious chinese cuisine. Most of those people who attends are close family, friends, mountain biker and house of hasher group (those crosscountry people on foot sports).
I did bring along my PSP equipped with go cam taking several high resolution picture and videos. Its was great tools. At some point my PSP become spotlight againts other people camera and cam phone...maybe they didn't expect a handheld game console turn out to be super Divicam on tyhe fly. I predict tomorrow PSP going to be sold off from local shop soon after today's head turner event, lol. Ok,wedding dinner was great! Check out the picture of the delicious wedding menu.
The crowds went wild, karaoke, drunk old man, the babes, the singles and some loud people doing carzy thing to spark the evening spotlight. The bride looks OK, but the babe who attend the dinner was ultra hot. I don't see much of my mountain biker group bring some hotties around. Anyway the dinner lasted till 10.30 pm. I had my belly full of hot boiled fat filled foot. Yeah i skipped the broccoli.lol

No comments: