Saturday, January 26, 2008

The pain is strong!!!!


Oh god why does it happen now! the pain is intensing! its like pricking my left brain or fels like my brain squashed between two huge elephant. I hope i don't get retarded else you won't have any models left to design. My tooth broken into halves few months ago but the pain sensation started 2 days again its its goin unbearable and increasingly awful each day. Yesterday i have to stay on sofa for the whole day. I loose precious hour wasted instead of working on finishing new truck. I've manage to call a dentist for an appointment to pull my broken big tooth on Tuesday...actually i hope they don't give me the needle shot..super needle phobic! I hate dental visit! those chair always reminds me of those horror stories death chair. I'v you guys didn't hear any news about me after Tuesday.... you know something.. pray for me dudes!

No comments: