Friday, January 25, 2008

Not feel so good yesterday.


Yesterday..I got nose bleed...maybe that probably because i can feel it when i was at the office, feel like something ooze out from my nose and smells like blood in the morning till noon and itchy a little, that really take out my concentration away from my computer. Later that day evening i drive out into the park and went for "ABC SPECIAL" = its a iced fruity food in a little bowl at local park mini open space stall. Feel refreshed and my brain tempreature getting lower.
I manage to continue work out on the truck design... manage to embeded the "X" "SupermotoXL" usual trade mark which actually a crossed grill design on the lower bumper and top mid hood. It was cool! I'lll show the snapshot later when i get back home. I'm on PSP now.

No comments: