Monday, January 18, 2010

Beat traffic! I wanna ride my mountain bike again.

This is an outrage! Having to stuck in a jam as early as 6.30am a few block just outside your own house is insane. Queuing, honking, bumper to bumper and some road rage attitude is not a good day to start my work in the office. The situation make no different even when its time to get back home in the evening. Fuel guzzling and extra headache. I wish i was back in the 80's where car was much less on the road because each family could afford 1 car only. Since our nation progress to wealth each moderate income family comes with minimum 2 to 3 cars. These added up congestion to our local road. Being stuck is worst than eating sour stale fruit.

I have no problem riding my bicycle back to the office but the big problem is this is raining season, who knows a second later those blue sky turn into dark cloud pour sudden rain behind me. I did encounter funny happening when the rain tailgating me from behind and the wind try to spread fast behind me but i was luck to reach the office before

No comments: