Thursday, January 07, 2010

Car bump- You're saved by tainted peanut butter old man!


Here number 1 reason why i should cycle back to office rather than driving my car back and fro. Schooling season is open and so as the traffic during peak hours especially when it time to go home at 5pm. I was stuck in a jam on my way to my home up the hill. The situation was bumper to bumper traffic and people moving forward in jerky speed like they are having a broken clutch. I can't wait to get home because i have this stomach discomfort probably having tainted peanut butter sandwich that i much during lunch time. My mind runing empty and tired because my stomach was doing to much proble so i like awww... i should take a bath and lay on couch for a quick nap hen i get back home later. I drive slowly up the hill through a long queue and everyone came to a halt at the junction where it leads to the general hospital, but no one was behind me until not until i check my rear view mirror something fast approaching direct at high speed going up the hill. A quick glance saw this blurry minded old man behind luxury sedan was in a rushy mood in his face hit last minutes brake and then BUUUMMMPPPPPPP...eeedddd!!!! My sedan was shaken..WTF!!! Its like a huge lorry just bump on my rear. my mind was calculating the physic of impact and surely my rear should be goner by now. The old man in his age between 60-70 was dumb founded and he saw me glanced through my side mirror as i pull out my armand i show my middle finger gesture and force him to go to the shoulder of the road and start doing some MAN TALK. Surprisingly the crowded left lane went empty as they make way for my angry black shiny sedan. In this town anything that is black either a sedan or hatch back car is a sign of bad people behind the the wheel.. for my case i'm a moody bad driver. We got to the shoulder road and went to the back to check hows my rear ride. The shorty old driver with white hair all over at the back ground repeated saying "sorry! sorry!" like 20 time bowing like typical japanese etiquette. Looking at the bumper i was puzzle.....hhhmmmmm..... minor scratches.... amazing consider the fact the force f the bump should have totalled everything from the rear, After made few round glancing around my car it was so just small scratch just beside the exhaust pipe. Looking back at the old man and his luxury german car (his bumper was a bit off-set after the impact) i was almost wanted to scold him eye to eye. Since my stomach was controlling my mood i was like "ahh!! , You better watch out next time! more shit will happen! lucky you got me since i'm not in the mood!!"
I give him the "Japan bad ass Bancho san" stare in his eyes to warn him to be carefull when driving on the road. I left the spot and continue drive back on-road. I glance back on my rear mirror notice he was driving verly slowly hidden behind another car shadow, probably too shame to face me. I made back home and check my rear car again to see what was all about. Then i realised that his sedan just shove under carriage and hit the lower bumper rather that direct flat impact. Thankfully my rear suspension are higher lifting the car body high for better ground clearance plus the bumper also design higher like a ship hull. I walk away smiling and very proud that i didn't have to spent a dime to fix the small sratched on my bumper. A black Tamiya R/C paint will do the job.

No comments: