Sunday, January 10, 2010

Revenge in PSP!! Headshots!









































Sunday was my happy hour on PSP. Our r/c buddie gather around for Playstation Portable on the air multi player game inside local snack bar & cafe. Were playing shooting games in MEDAL OF HONOR titles. My first run in 20 minutes went bad because of unfamiliar controls but the next 10 minutes later i went yeah! headshot! I love sniping! All of us taking our sweet time avenging, savaging, and camping to get a good hit on other player. I've improve my camping and sniping skills while runing hehehe.. the game is as sweet as old COUNTER STRIKE on PC minus the mouse control of course. Everyone was try to hide away from me but not anymore. Feel like on top of the world when looking at my score. We were like so hook up with the game from 3.00pm till 7.00pm and munch some chocolate chip cookies to keep our stamina up. At the end of the day the Sniper always wins. hehehehehehe....oh yes my avatar name was 'HERO'. Attached are screenshots of my victim (18SG). We'll be back again with vangeance next week. hohohoho..

No comments: