Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dangerous limit



Just recently i have to start my computer like an old car ignition, start..stall, start..stall, start..stall, start..stall, start..stuck at login, start..Ble Screen of Death error on desktop...but if i'm lucky after 8th try i manage to login to my computer. At random times it slows showing pop-up "insufficient memory" event tough i have 7GB worth of temporary swaps space on my HD. My computer which is the main work station for all 3d creation is counting ticking towards the edge of the cliff. However i tried to squeeze as much juices from my computer to produce few output of 3d projects and design before its times comes. The computer now worth nthing in the market since most of its hardware are very much legacy as equal as the technology of yesterday abacus. I have the mentality not to invest very much on computer products even i'm very much rely on it. You buy today and tomorrow worth a piece of rotten wooden plank.

No comments: