Saturday, January 23, 2010

Like any Saturday

My mind clogged with too many thing to do this Saturday and Sunday, gladly all the thing i wanna do is really interest me and get me excited. Others like outing with family and friends i also plan along to spent my weekends out doors fully before working days start. I'm not planing to spent too long on computer doing 3d models and design, my eyes kinda sore after stick too long under low lit LCD. My Saturday was great, driving along the road cruising under sunny blue sky. Life isn't that bad since my rules of living quite simple. "Ignore critism and just follow my own way"...which is why my life isn't that boring or typical nerd type infront of computer even my actual career says that. I suppose to take screen shots of Starbuck TrackMania demo videos into public gallery at my website...oh well its Saturday... i take my time to cool off and enjoy my day. Biking, PSP, RC, dinner party and etc on my list.

No comments: