Saturday, January 02, 2010

Very relaxed noon.


Its quite boring at home, i do have lots of thing to do such as completing my design models, fixing my bike, clean my car, finish up company project, r/c gathering, meet up with internet community and family stuff. However i need just a teeny weeny break in the afternoon. Me and Eugene went over the cafe for lunch and PSP multiplayer games just to kill some boredom and we ended up having to spent almost 4 hours on Gran Turismo and Tekken. The public around us was very curious with our bigh laugh and tease as we bash head on with our game console. Anyways its good for mental excersice. I"m glad today is very Sun shiny day, cold wind from the beach and no worries about traffic at 3pm. I like Saturday, the town seem to be much at relaxed pace.

No comments: