Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Clear your mind. keep it simple. ,,,auuuumm,,,aummmm


I like simple things, not messy ones, easy to the eyes and stuff, not to much crowd and less fuzz infront of me. When everything is clear so as your mind. At my work place even if i have to much task i always keep documents on my table as minimal as i can, or best eliminated from my table or keep stuff under the desk because messy document on the table could messed up a person mind or stress up.
If your table is clean, simple and less crowded you can feel more relax, felt at home and make work more enjoyable....ah plus music to your ears. I never write memos, i just open up ears and store those info into my brain. That save up paper and the industry doesn't waste chopping woods for paper. So i just saved the forest, lol :D

No comments: