Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Your world crumbles down because of mobile phones?


Check this article "Britons get stressed without mobile phones: survey": http://news.sg.msn.com/lifestyle/article.aspx?cp-documentid=1319032
What in the world happening to these people, in the 80's we dun need mobile phones, why you need to panic about, jeezzzz!. Its just a broken communication problem. Nothing is life threatning without it. Anyways mobiles phone are bad for health and brain. I meant when people call it can be good and bad news, mostly bad because everytime they call it just add extra work and stress thinking about his or her request. "Hey!, help me buy tofu! will ya" or "My car stuck! help!". Awww!.. and extra day of work added into your inventory. I like the fax machine theory. Leave the message, i'll reply later....i learn that from my cats. Everyday i don't bother bring mobiles on my pocket. I always bring my PSP in my pocket. Its save you from social nagging from annoying people, just bringing PSP (playstation portable) means happiness and fun everywhere you go. Taking phone with you its like carrying radiation of plutonium in your pocket and when it get closer to your flesh it just decreasing your health life span. I rather meet the guys in person and talk, but not talking to a hot fried toaster in my ear. PSP rocks. That's a fact.

No comments: