Sunday, April 06, 2008

Happy sunday on rc!


I've met Ian today for him to handover my purchase on mini-z collection. I finally got special NSX KYOSHO 1st generation chasis (MR01s) with hop up handling parts and performance wheelsets. Plus some additional accessories to feed my IWAVER MR02 worn out parts. Today i brought out three R/C to the local carpark for test drive at 5pm and finish at 8pm. NRX-18 NANDA doesn't satisfied my fun as the battery drain very fast in less than 15 minutes. However two mini-z manage to keep the fun for more than 30 minutes and didn't get over heated over ESC parts after long endurance sprint. Besides smaller car took more public head turns than bigger brother. I have great time today. so happy that i almost forgot some client project and finish up my 3d model work which i have to settle this week. Ok time to catch up some side income stuff, lol :D

No comments: