Saturday, April 05, 2008

Unlucky day!



Saturday is the most unlucky day for me this month, hopefully only today because what i purchase yesterday gone flunky today. A costly flunk. Without any warranty my newly bought R/C car went hay wire and with broken servo after simple drive around the cargo compund behind the office, hit by water and impact?..i doubt so but can't help just let it be...arrrrr!!. Gladly the electronics didn't fried but the servo broken and costly repair. I just got profit building models but now it just suck up and drain my pocket one more time.. I hope this will be last after i get quick charger adapter and Lipo battery and its over for that hobby. Right now the car sent over to the shop for repair while i'm going outdoor mountain biking through local trails while waiting for him to finish up the maintenance. Later tonight went for a visit again.

No comments: