Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Thanks for the ride home.


Just like any day today i get back to my bike and cycle all the way to the office, it was fun way tio enjoy the jorney without having a roof or boxes around you on crowded road. My plan is to ride up to Canada Hills higher above city level this evening after work to take beautiful photo of sunset behind the sea from above view. Not for long....Being on bike is fun except today when i'm just about to cycle my way home i felt a bit mushy on the rear wheels. Pssssttt!!!....tire puncture! No problem can fix it in a jiffy, ilucky as usually i have spare tube and mini pump with me. 5 minutes later its all fix and ready to jump in for home. Just i was about to cycle within 10 meters the rear getting soft again...oh no, no my spare too! I quickly cycle back to the office before the air run out knowing something was really bad about the tyre or some small splinter still stuck in puncturing the new tubes. Lucky there was someone in the office, a friend of my staying back late for work. She saw my problem and offer me a ride home. At first i rejected as i already call my father to pick me, but since my sister says my dad went out for a jog so i decided to take her offer for a ride home in her white hatchback car. All the way we talk about photos and car stories and in few minutes i reach home near the via airport road.
I would like to thank Ms Annie for helping me a ride home with my punctured bike in her car. Else i would have walk miles from home. Thanks Annie.

No comments: