Friday, April 04, 2008

Woohooo!! got me NRX-18 RC scale 1/18!






Finally i manage to get my hands on special 1/18 R/C models designed by Mr. HIROSAKA manufactured by NANDA Racing (www.nandaracing.com). After i finish several 3d design project last week i manage to receive payment from the client, small portion of the profit used to purchase my favorite R/C car from local store at FOO Brothers R/C shop. Low slung chassis, 4wd transmission, durable high impact main frame,fast and much better than my mini-z. This month i wanted to try out several test and play around before further purchasing accessories and hop-up. Hopefully this one can mount the fun during my boring times. Hoping to tune it max above 100km/h with Lipo battery and hot motors.

Anyways despite having fun i need to devided my time for special project given by customer. Looks like more fund coming in! Yeah time to top up my hobby!

1 comment:

minesaperry said...

ตลาด รถ บ้าน ชลบุรี
creativity of writer is purely impressive. It has touched to the level of expertise with his writing. Everything is up to the mark. Written perfectly and I can use such information for my coming assignment.
ตลาด รถ บ้าน ชลบุรี