Sunday, April 27, 2008

! Morning breakfast with LE CHEF DAVID !




Its another beautiful morning! Sky so blue, cloud so white and i'm feeling super right. Time to head the kitchen! Time for some cooking.

Good morning, its Sunday. I need heavy duty food plus tonnes of energy with crusty and tasty breakfast. Its for cycling energy to fuel up this afternoon ride. I'm experimenting with new ingredient into blank crusty flour flat pan cake. I'm going to add this melted shrimp which i found on the fridge locally they called this clump of muddy shirmp "cencaluk". I just took pintfull of thos thing into my breakfast cooking. To enhance the flavor put powerder cinamon and local made black paper. The stir them into the hot oil. Mix with flour, hot dog sausage and two egg into crusty munchies. 20 minutes later ...Waaaa laaa!! magnifiQue!!! tasty breakfast fresh from the cooking pan. I called it. "Pan de Shrimpo!"

Let see if the food energy cold push my cycling performance to the max later afternoon

No comments: