Thursday, April 10, 2008

The inspiration- colors of life.

With a heart of an artist inherited from my mother i have tendency to roam outdoors into open space look up into the sky, watching the tree wave along breezy wind, the white clouds againt beautiful blue sky and beautiful sunset. I'm so lucky to realised that the world around me so beautiful even despite the fact people complain its hell on earth..that's for short due to commercialization and social barrier that inflicted blind mind in peoples thoughts. Hey, call me hippie cuz i'm free!

Being outdoor is fun and feel very much alive rather than confined inside the building. Its the best way from me to collect ideas and inspiration especially when i try to come up with a new 3d design or graphic project. Around us have so many interesting color and aroma which only certain people could sense and experienced it. For some people looking into the horizon or the sky doesn't make any differences or trigger any feeling at all, that is because the mentality and behaviour of such person being self centered and too much clinging toward people and material gain. For short that person doesn't know much purpose of life or what his or purpose born here.

As for me the condition of weather, movement of winds, changes of color around me, the shape of clouds and its horizon trigger deep sense of nostalgic past and sense of excitement! Sometimes it can be an educational experience which i can learn some and blend this experience into ideas and then put it into solid object such as design or object which translate my ideas and experience as one. I called it colors of life. Sometimes you can see this color of expression and art on most of my 3d models that i design. It looks awesome! Just imagine the design and color i put on soon to be new models the: "EXAGE CD 20.0 XL-AM".

No comments: