Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Another scary dream.

I had a dream. I was walking side by side with someone beside the beach, the wave was calm and we were by pass a huge caved vertical rock formation which already carved into a living quarters for cave men but stood in the middle of the sea. It was at dusk time when the sun almost engulf by the horizon backdrop. In the cave there was a man made wooden stair case. Then suddenly a person ran down the stair in terrified expression and moving out from the cave and jump into the sea to swim back to shore. Not far distance a small translucent white pale figure at size of a child hover meters above the stairs went down and follow the terrified guy. Everyone at the beach who watch from the distance were shocked and ran away from thata area including me as we realised that floating entity was not a living thing but instead things from haunted cave. Days getting darker everyone run back to their car, some took shelter in the villa while i was trying to run and find someone to accompany me, then more of this thing pop-out out of nowhere spooking the public in chaotic scene. I was hiding behind the wooden dustbin and poof!.....i awake! gosh it was a dream.... a rare one. Looking at my Nokia Ngage screen.. 5.29am 8 August 2006. Have to be cautions.

The scene and aparation reminds me of these game i played on playstation 1: Echo Night. Check it out at game spot:

http://www.gamespot.com/ps/adventure/echonight/screenindex.html

Freaky huh...I hope i don't have to go in there again.

No comments: