Sunday, August 06, 2006

Fine day outdoors....it was ggggrrrrreeeaaatt!


Saturday and Sunday are my golden days, well since i don't have proper 3d graphic card to play around on my computer i decided take a two days off starting yesterday enjoying outdoor sports...as usual: mountain biking. The day was blessed with sunshine and blue sky and by night especially this Sunday evening the moon shone the dark land into brighly pale blue romantic scenery as me and my friend cycle back to our home along the coastal seaside. The cotton grass wave as the windy breeze from the seaside blew behind us. Ahhh.... so cooling and refreshing. Our two days cycling trip was a blast and memorable adventure. We travel from one end of the district to the other end of the border crossing through various villages, roads, trails, forest and beaches. I reached home at 10.30pm just few minutes ago after i type this blog as we speak. Tonite i'm taking my bath, having nice dinner and do some LINUX tryout on SUSE package. As for 3d card Geforce 6800GT reviving task was a failure, i decided to pick ATI products by next month since their graphic hardware much more tougher and lasts longer than my current ones. Looking foward to stretch my hands on 3d modelling task soon.

No comments: