Thursday, August 24, 2006

Next!.....Conquer the highest peak.

Here is a memorable snapshots of me cycling on my mountain bike deep in borneo forest climbing on steep rocky trails leading way up above sea level early in the morning at 10am in BINTULU district... that was 8 years ago. The bike i was riding 8 years ago was GT Avalanche 2.0 on Rock Shock XC and full LX groupset system. Now i'm waiting my chances to return back to the same spot to ride on my bike way up to the top of the highest peak in that forest, this time with new improve mountain biking technology (FASTRAX bike, MANITOU suspension and XT/XTR groupset) plus my aging body. Me and my cycling buddy looking foward for a long holidays trip to spend most of our adventure touring around borneo island. This year i have keep some of my holidays up to 11 days of annual leave balance as permitted by my company this coming months. I'm planning to use up the my budget i acquire from my last 3d project to spent on upgrading my bikes, replace worn out bike accessories, air tickets and the trip expenditure on my next holiday leave. I hope this is going to be best adventure into the exotic forest of borneo. Mountain Biking rocks!

No comments: