Friday, August 11, 2006

Happy cute girl gamer.

Today i made a girl happy because i promised her to share some of my old Super nintendo game (SNES) titled HARVEST MOON and made run it into her mobile phone via emulator. I helped her to install a SNES emulator and put my dumped file rom into her Nokia 6600 phone. She was excited and happy...she was super cute girl too who works at secretary department. Before that she was bored alone during lunch hours and all she could do is just put her head on the keyboard on take a short nap before next office hours start, so i approached to her and share some cool computer stuff, she said she is interested in gaming and so that's where our same interest started to bloom. She's an avid online gamer mostly on RPG (Role Playing Game). I'm surprise there's a girl gamer at my work place which rarely seen one in the crowd of kitchen utensils minds. I was hoping she could keep her hair long because she looks good with it.

No comments: