Wednesday, August 02, 2006

My Guardian Angels.

I always wake up pretty late than scheduled. Sometimes my alarm clock couldn’t shake me up. Nothing can pull me out from the bed when I’m under unconscious mode except this soft voice……..”David, wake up!” I was like shock and wake up to see who was that, looking at the time watch its exactly 5.30am, the exact time I should have wake up. Now this voice where does it come from?

This is not the first time but it happens almost everyday as if there was a person beside me, a companion, care taker, a guardian angel taking care of me throughout my life. I felt its presence ever since I was a small kid, I am an adventurous person who likes to travel alone, explore alone and seeking thrills alone without anyone to watch over me and take care of me when I’m in trouble. My mom always pray for my safety and she is very religious person, at onetime she prayed until the Rosary beads turn from dull color to bright blue bead when she travel to the Holy City in France, she prayed in special church. I’m on the other hand didn’t pray as much passion as my mother but I always believe God, His Son and The Holy Spirit in the Heaven. So about this thing that keep watch over me, I always felt that he or she always be with me in pain and suffering. My habit always travels to unknown places or sometimes let say adventuring deep into the forest alone. I don’t felt much scared when discover something that is never experience by me because I felt there is someone who as if a very long friend of mine who are virtually accompany me and guard me through my journey. Sometimes I heard a deep lowly voice warn me not to go…usually we call these symptoms as INSTINCT or inner self-conscious but for me its My Angel that speaks.

There a lot of incident which indicates that angels/invisible guardians existence prove real to me. There’s one particular incident where my car been broke in by thieves as stated in my previous blog record, before it happen I did bring some lots of valuable expensive portable devices which I plan to leave it in the car. I almost left it in but an inner voice strongly persuade me, “No, don’t leave your things behind, take them with you”. So I turned around back nto my car and grab my stuff and head to the Church for Sunday prayer. Later after the mass I went back into my car and shocked, the thieve broke-in but luckily I didn’t left any valuables…its inside my pocket thanks to angelic inner voice.

There are times when I travel to alone into deep remote forest when suddenly a deep inner voice voice telling me: “Don’t go there!”. So I halt my steps and turn back around until one day a friend of mine tell me that the forest that I was about to go full of spooky and dirty things…glad I was save by this mysterious voice…was it instincts or six sense? As you know I ride mountain bike a lot and cycle to various unknown path and trails. The decision of choosing the right path, trails/road not only based on rational thinking but based on 95% trust on my inner instinct and voices that warn me, guide me and lead me to the safest path. Sometimes this angel guardian voices speaks in my head saying, “Over there, go up and enjoy the beautiful view” ..i followed and did manage to get a good spot up the hill to enjoy beautiful scenic view of the city never been there by any local public.

His/her presence make me feel safe. That’s why I dare to go places and try out something new because someone will look over me and protect me as long I believe in him/her. I also always encounter serious accident which cause almost my life numerous of time but when it hit me I woke up and look around me, I’m in one piece! Bike accident happens the most. When I’m lost in a big places or remote area there are always voices in me to guide me out to safety. Ever since then almost every day when I’m in trouble I always seek advice from the voices that comes in inner me.

A priest used to say to me when I was small. “As long you believe in Him, the Angels, the Holy spirits from the Heaven above will look over you and protect you”. Now I’m happy, I’m not alone.

No comments: