Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Burn..burn the calories!


The ladies at the office gave me numerous snacks for me to eat plus some cakes. I ate all of them until i realised it contain too much fat and calories. So later that evening at 5.30pm i went back home and went out again for outdoor adventure on my mountain bike. So i pedals as hard and as far as i can until the muscles suck up all those fat and excessive calories burned it into energy. I pedal back as far distance to the same place near the "BRUNEI" border and "U" turn back again towards "LAMBIR National Park" half way through located at the outskirt of 'MIRI' city. It took me 2 hours to complete the loop until at 8.00pm the day becomes darker and cloudy...later it started to rain. I push myself to the max, reached home with slightly wet on overall my body and equipment. Looking into my cyclo computer i have traveled 157.95km in just 2 days of rides which is on last Sunday trip and today. Cool!

No comments: