Saturday, August 19, 2006

Seeking a special friend under one roof.

Saturday, my life as an MIS (Management Information Technology) personnel have been very interesting everyday. Unlike other staff at my department my job is to walk around and support people, you can almost call me the people guy who have to meet various people and consult their need on computer related problem. This is good. Unlike last year i have to sit behind the desk remain seated boring infront of the computer, i almost have both power and control to the MIS because of authority to access various critical resources which is indeed compulsory to support people in the company. So my nature of work is extra special, plus i get to meet lots of people both lower and top management including high ranking bosses.
Well today the relation between me and other company and various department become more and more closer each day. Usually i always have to meet lots of girls/ladies to support on their computer system. Majority of the worker in the company run by female so i get to see lots variety female working around the clock. Some friendly, cheerful and few considered awkward and doubtfull when approach to them. Almost 50% have married status while other poking around with grumpy face for being single. I've been single for many years but so far didn't have any feeling for being lonely because i haven't experience anything like that. Maybe i think its time for me to look for a very special friends...a girlfriend to share out feeling and experience happiness.
There lots of female always greet me with a smile and cheerful expression everytime i come to their place or just stumble by to say hello. But only few match my type: Long straight hair, no funky color hair dye, taller than me, very mature voice, physically slender and pleasant to talk around. In a place where i work there's are 3 floor. There are girls that i'm really interested in; 2 located on 2nd floor (secretary dept + **ip**** dept), 2 located at 1st floor (secretary dept + ppk)and 1 located and ground (front) floor except this one is very special, she is passive in term of attidude similar to my past favorite close schoolmate. Usually when i approach to them i don't talk a lot to them because of shy factor, sometimes doubt if she still vacant or been taken by other boyfriend. I also tried to get their birthday date so i can just gift them a special gift to cheer them up but not force into anything..just like to see them smile and happy face is enough to make me feel more happier even if i don't have chances to be with her. Usually for female gave them stuffy animals or something to cuddle on, something usefull and soft enough for everyday use. A perfect gift for female at first start.
Its very hard for me to make my first move on her because i'm not even taught by anyone how to, usually i do get good advice from the Madams who work in the same building for tips and help...but that doesn't sound manly. Hope to get one interesting girls/ladies before next valentine day so i have someone to share my happiness and experience.

No comments: