Thursday, August 31, 2006

In the evening, mountain biking and online gaming.


Great day today, just got back home at 8.30pm after heavy mountain biking in SIBUTI district same location as last Sunday trip except much longer and deeper which took us more than 5 hours inside the forest. too bad the camera won't work because the batteries worn out of power.(Damn Energizer Alkaline batteries..). BAck at home tired and dizzy i couldn't concentrate my mind because exhausted and pretty hungry after those heavy rides which cause muscle pain and ache..i grab a banana and nice cold orange drink to regain my strength. Before taking bath, i cool down my body and get myself online playing online games: GUNBOUND (http://gunbound.softnyx.net/) Not really good at it just at noobies level for sake of fun. I didn't realised i played until 11.00pm. Forgot to clean my bike and take a bath to clean my sweaty and dusty body of mine. Then i have to take light dinner and a good sleep because the next day is my usual working days. Lame.

No comments: