Thursday, August 17, 2006

Sweet memory lane.

When ever i looks at my old creation 'XCALIBUR CD4.0 XS-XL' it reminds me of an old TAMIYA Radio Control models that i always wanted to have when i was 12 years old. My enthusiasm for R/C models triggered when my uncle show off some of his cool R/C models collection, he got tonnes of it and i remember he gave me a DAYTONA R/C models run on electric..that was enough to make me happy. But still i like buggy and suspension tech off-roaders but still they are way to expensive to buy and maintain. Thats why few year ago i came up with 'XCALIBUR'designs built inside modeler program and ported into 4x4EVO game as add-on just to spark my good old sweet memories of the past. In 2006 this models still looks sweet and really catchy in every racing game. I feel very proud because i wouldn't need to look further to grab one in the real world. With just 3d tools and texture program i could make myself a models of my dream. Just like a lego brick: New toys everyday.

No comments: