Monday, February 11, 2008

Evening walk

I reached home after work at 5.30pm..damn i felt tired just because staring at the PC screen staticly all day in the office and listen to the same music soundtrack on my PSP really dimmed my mind and dried my eyes. Man i better get a new music uploaded to my PSP soon. 30 minutes quick nap and then woke up to turn on my PC,
"pop!" ...!! a small sharp sound and burning smell all over the places under my feed, i've checked the switched and plug, troubleshooted and manage to find out that all fused electrical plug was almost at toasted state with terrible indicator of outer plastic case melt below the fuse capsule inside. I decided to drive all the way to the mall and grab me a new set of power extension and plugs to power my workstation..that will be after a bath and family dinner at 7pm. At 7.30pm i drive all the way to the Mall and grab a 5 slots in a row extension cord to power up my PC and external devices with much better surge and electrical burning protection at a cost of burning some notes in my pocket...i think its worth it. Chinese New Year celebration is still at large around here so people still in a mood during festive seasons. I also saw they already started some booth selling Valentine gift for upcoming Valentine day.. i did grab a few nice gift just to cheer up some unknown special ones. Hey there nothing wrong giving someone a special gift. Get ready on the 14th February.

No comments: