Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Time for MINI-Z Radio Control

Check this out, my old hobby have returned! Originally before i'm into 3d design and modelling 10 years ago i was more on Radio Control car/truck 4wd and miniature scale platic models on car like KYOSHO, TAMIYA and REVELL. Yesterday i put some effort to revive back my remote speed freak in me. In this new age of electronics R/C cars comes in miniature size! I have my own MINI-Z on I-WAVE radio servos kit. All stock in setup and parts. I decided to shift my bike budget to R/C car upgrade next month planning to upgrade rechargeable batteries, suspension tune up and rear electric motors upgrade to pump up speed up to 80KM/H performance. Yes! no kidding 80KM/H! Its was pretty expensive just to buy R/C MINI-Z..cool thing is the i-WAVE controller have digital computer display which store 10 models memory and digital trimming feature just like it big brother SANWA and FUTABA radios. MINI-Z looks uniquely small! Almost the size of my nokia handphone with compact parts and quality driving experience on my palm. The best part is that i could easily mod it using existing smaller scale models and electronic parts from TAMIYA mini 4wd, AULDEY's, KYOSHO's or anything i can find in the market. I hope i could mod it to max head turning performance. Imagine this palm size car hit 80KM/H!!! Believe me you should wiki on this fact...read it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mini-Z
Btw for me its a good investment, as a 3d design and modeler for car, trucks, 4wd and etc i should have this as object of inspiration everthing i want to look for ideas. Can believe this car also drift. Go check out some people did it in YouTube!


Hopefully early month of March i'll put up some daily report about MINI-Z modification and how it was moded step by step to achive max speed output and show some public what this little speedster can do.

No comments: