Sunday, February 03, 2008

Morning till noon..out to the city!


Today i just do my usual routine, wake up, brush teeth, bath, go to morning church prayer, back home to wash clothes, then go out for breakfast and enjoy the rest of the day out just like any single male do around the world. Anyways this sunday is just like any sunday except unexpected encounter in the afternoon...but later. Armed with PSP equipped with Go!cam (Chotto cam) camera i wen't off and head to the city. Lets start up with me having breakfast, i don't cook my breakfast on sunday so i just head to the town cafe and grab mouthfull of local "KOLO MEE POK" noodles and cold chocolate drinks. 8.55am... not much people around me, most of the shop owned by chinese probably out busy cleaning their house ready for chinese new year so things gone pretty quite around here. I finish up the noodles and sip my drinks pretty slowly while await for nearest mall behind me to open at 9.30am so i could go in to the game shop and grab some accessories for my PSP and HDTV cables for video output. Its nice to be alone on the table without people around me nagging or bothering while i enjoying thinking my sekf what to do next or imagining some creative ideas or maybe next design on my 3d models. The sun begin to rise high and the sunlights rays behind the green leaf making scenes like i'm somewhere near spring seasons. A great view from breakfast table. 9.40am the Mall haven't open yet, i've left the spot and walk towards my car planing to drive to pick up my little brother on his was to his school driving lesson. After an hour i dropped him at the driving school and drive to the nearest mall where the could have sell some PSP accessories that i was looking for. I'm in! there was lots of people..i walk among the crowds...lots of faces..man with family, happy couples, young , old people and some wondering around amuse themself...among them are my cycling buddies held hands with their newly wedded wife and some a husband break away from the shopping crowds into the cafe lot chatting withold buddies while their wife busy shopping. Ok so i head straight to the game shop ..2 hours later i found none PSP accessories i wanted...gawd! Time to fetch back my little brother from driving school.......brrooooommm!!
At the school i arrived early so he still driving around the circuit mini car "Daihatsu MIRA aka KANCIL" round the corner. I snap some beautiful picture behind the fence near by almost dried up pond with my favorite PSP. The water lily grew fast ever since my last visit. Would it be nice if everthing is green around the city.
.







We'll get huge reservoir of oxygen so i wouldn't choke off some carbon fumes whenever i do some urban cycling.
Hungry! so we went out for fast food at E-MART, the menu was sucks anyways but my immature bro likes it. The fast food store was like wanna "Mc Donald" but stinks!. The price was a killer and the looks wasn't as like you seen on TV...was all gimmick. Too bad i was stupidly fall for that and my little bro go just for the bling* of it. I wish i had a real food but just enough to keep my stomach shut up. This burger wasn't look like this in Australia but in Asia was all baddy made burger but people was retard to fight rights of having a quality food that you pay for. It was like "that's ok" comments ot "shut up and eat". I'm fall for it so i ate it just for my stomach.
.







My little brother go for luxury 2 pieces of chicken set which burned my pocket. I should spent more on getting a PSP batteries or at least a special gift for upcoming Valentines day...hey wait i don't girl friends, yeah i should have spent more on my bike yeah!...ehheemm! After stomach full to the brim (almost) we went around window shopping and checkout the crowds around the E-mart. All i was thinking in there was "PSP stuff! PSP stuff! PSP stuff! PSP stuff! PSP stuff! PSP stuff!".
Mom call in suddenly at 3.30pm..."Head back home son and help move out some furniture around the house..your sick grandma droppin in!"....oohh nooo!

No comments: