Sunday, February 17, 2008

MAXXIMUS: a day drooling...



Today i had rest enough, continue working on my pc drooling all day looking at my own truck design....."man! i've come that far for THIS!" Something in my brain tell me that's not enough! what?! ...nothing is enough. I felt like i can go something better than this. Maybe i'm too greedy bulding too much to full fill satisfaction. A design per-month was way too much in comparison to previous built. ...hmmm.. maybe that's cool idea making a new model design per-month. Well actually i do have plan to built another one..an urban SUV smooth slick LEXUS style cabin SUV. But first i must release a lowrider: "SIXTY-7" this coming end of march. Its also confirm "MAXXIMUS" will be released on end of this February while SDK package comes two days later.
Mean while today i have to pack up some optional parts like wheels in zip file ready for distribution. Monday will start compile "MAXXIMUS" into 4x4evo1/2 POD format.

No comments: