Saturday, February 23, 2008

Its all passion and hobby.


As bored as always i always walk around looking for inspiration for design and next creation. I always pay a visit at any toy shop looking for any interesting stuff that caught my eye. This month i suppose to look around parts for MINI-Z. I was hard since not much local store sell those radio control parts especially MINI-Z. Tuned up motors, batteries, bearing sleeves, wheelsets and servos..nope no luck. Radio control is my third hobby any i consider it as essential since my old passion is there all along. If you look carefully my mountain biking, 3d design/modelling and R/C cars do links together and bring about vital inspiration to my brain. All three have common technology complexity, advance use of mechanical expertise, speed and most importanly its all about having wheels on the ground. Thank god i was born well balance between tech geek and macho activities. My days are well spenty on these and have no regrets like i was born for these. Ok so i went around on 30% of the town looking for r/c car resources. I expect to search more around by next week see if i can grab some r/c car goodies. I can't wait to modify my MINI-Z to max 80-90KM/H. Let make some public heads turn.

No comments: