Monday, February 04, 2008

Time to kill the pain! Dentist to the rescue!


Pain! pain! pain!! errgghH!!! from 12am till 9am can't sleep! this time tooth ache got my left brain code red!. Critically brain damaging ache...i think its already reached the limit the tooth can't be saved anymore (but the doctors says it can but at a cost of pain) time to yank it out ASAP!. I took little breakfast and at 9.30am i head quickly to the city Dental Clinic for immediate tooth removal. Hours before reaching there i can fell my heart trembeling in fear, hand shaking cold sweat and mind getting worried. Metal hydraulic seats, the sounds of drills, pliers, tools, scaples, knifes, injection needles and the the dentist itself. Its like steping into Dr Frankenstien scary movie you know you're life is at stake. The pain and the blood ozzing out from the jaw. I can't imagine how freaky it was.. along the way there were two things switching in and out of my brain..."GO...yank out the tooth" or "NO, save your life, bail out and control your pain". This was my second trip, the first was only checkup with outcome having doctor giving two option for survival: "Loose the teeth" or "Save for modification which took few surgery, takes longer timr and an expensive cost". With those volcanic pain overnite i'm going for first option no turn back...no fear! Moments later, ireached the reception conter and waiting for my queue. Was lots of people queuing. Its was long waiting, all i hear was that sounds of drilling, the smell of familiar burning tooth and metal tools pouncing the teeth, Its was like waiting at the death row......no no.. please no pain! no pain! no injection. I hope they just knock my rear head and yank out my tooth while i'm still unconcious or being state of blackout....never know what happen, no pain, just deep sleep. To bad that ain't happen. "DAVID L.!...you're next!"..... Turned white i slowly walk into dental room. All those wicked stuff, tools and the chair was right there. I sat down and automatically jacked up to position where the dentist awaits and ready for excavation. The last word i've said "Are going to use that needle thing?"... So the dentist said "Don't worry son, this one going to be quick"....Huh? quick? what does it mean? quick pain or instant fast removal?.. He was about to pick up something from the tray but i quickly closed my eyes quick just don't want to think about it. Nullified my minds, all blanked. He dug something using tools to my ached teeth, i think it was something like pressing hardly againts my gum, top, left and right, its feel like you press using your finger nails against your gum. I few second my left gum and cheek began to numb. I guess the was the needle allright. No bad...i tought the was my longest nightmare..that was bad at all after i open my eyes say that used tool on the tray was indeed a short flexy needle runing down my gum. That god that was over......i think so. So the dentist ask me to wait for a few minutes to make my left side completely numb...... was numb allright. very numb!
Few moment later dentist is back...he said " Ok, so this one if you feel the unbearable pain coming in just raised up your hand ok?". "How bad is that, is this going to hurt?" i said. "No son just a little" he replied so he began to pickup what looks like a plier that looks similar inside my mountain bike tool box. He then called in the nurse: "Nurse garb this guy head and hold it for me". Huh? is this going to be bad? I felt the plier already grabbed my tooth and slowly he twist left! arrgghh!!! twist right!! urrgghh!! ...Twist left again!! arrgghh!!! Right!! urrghhh!!...repeatedly. Don't get me wrong theres no pain since i'm in numb state, its just like feeling you're trying to stretch out your jaw muscle and you're fighting againts it. Left! right! left! right!...then i i heard from my left ear something a wood like sound "Crack!!!" "Cruukk!!"... then i felt emptyness hollow neep insinde my mouth. He pull the pliers and all i can see was something long lender and dark. Cold but no pain....weird!! "All right son! that was not bad at all! Here your tooth" he said.. "No put it away i dun wanna see it" i replied... no more nightmare!.... But i was glad! it was all over! I smiled!! After month of extreme pain finally the culpurit was remove from my body leaving the longest lived decendants of my body parts away out from my world. The dentist smiled, i too smiled and gratefully thank him for saving my life from living with pain. He saved my life. His name is Dr. LAU. Thanks and may god bless his clinic and his family for saving people from pain and suffering.
So i took my default badly fractured teeth, pick up tablets of medicine for teeth and paid my bill. I walkout feels like free man, a newborn! My left brain was relief from needle pricking pain. Feels like butterfly flying in the coulds again. Sanity back to normal and finally i can work out on my new design more freely and passionately. Thank you! thank you! This is a wonderfull day!

No comments: