Saturday, February 02, 2008

Happy days returns!...big plan this week


Peek outside my house....bright windy hot sunny day!..Alright! its a brand new day for me! starting today i'm going to have a week of holidays from office work. A big plan to start the week full of usefull activity! Good, the weather is soo fine, sunny and hot! Reminds me being young at 12 jumping around with friend out into country side like Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Fin....their kiddy life almost similar to mine...that was in the past i hope i can relive that glories adventure moments. Time top grab out my bike and dash into the urban wilderness! ..best was to relief stress and refresh my mind so when i come back home i could design my models at ease tonight. Oh yeah this week i'm planing to finish off the truckm models as soon as possible so i could release is it quick and move along with 2 SDK models to be deployed at the website. Some third party user already waiting behind lines to port my models into various games add-on. Also next i will proceed with the release of the long awaited "SIXTY-7". February new model release is going to be super!

No comments: