Monday, February 04, 2008

No food for me today


I didn't drive home straight, so i drive and park inside a shopping mall browse around the shoes shop for new pair of sandals, get to the office to pay my phone, internet and electricity bills. Just settle end of the months account payment stuff. Stomach was almost at "E" state, i suppose to go for lunch but in such state having a hollow root in my gum and a cotton wound slabs between my teeth and injured gum i decided not to have any meal for today till next morning wait until the gum wound recovered. The possibily of getting small chunk of food stuck in the pit of gum would is high so don't want risking another painfull sleep tonight. So i decided to take a walk around half part of the city to clear my mind and do some windows shopping. Who knows maybe i found something cool to buy and maybe gizmos for my PSP. Weather looks great today. Maybe its was god blessing on me after putting effort getting myself to the dentist and pull out the source of pain...the next thing sun shiny day no me...hello world! So i walk around the city, see people, too many restaurant, too many food, they smelled good!. ....ergghhh must resist! must resist! food temptation was too strong...must get back to the car!... After long day walk around the city with no PSP stuff or anything interesting for me to buy so i decided to get back in to the car, go hme and work on my designs. The end.

No comments: