Thursday, June 08, 2006

TMNUT!!!

Well this is not the first time i encounter this problem, It happened yesterday when i get back home late evening. Turn on my PC as usual and click to connect to my internet broadband connection. .."Fail to connect".. So i click and connect again..and again... and again ...and again... Shizt! Its been 10 hours now!.. I called the TELEKOM for help service and so far it didn't help me out. Wonder if their cheap China made DSL modem problem or their typical annoyance ISP problem. Usually there alot of internet broadband services breakdown in MIRI city very frequently.... sometimes daily. If you want to know my ISP provide here some FAQ about them.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streamyx

Now here the real truth!:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TM_Net

Their serices is the most horrifying and hair pulling. Sometime it takes months to reply you a solution or hands on customer services. Worse they monopoly the telecomunication communication market. STUF services at 1MB/s! They claim the best in ASIA..wut an azz!! I've looses alot of important daily work over the internet cuz of that lazy people behind those comfy desk of blood/money sucking company. Almost all my salary spent on that TMNUT!

No comments: