Saturday, June 17, 2006

Play is good



"All work and no play make jack a dull guy". Yup, all day work keeping me highly under preasure. I have this habit of buying some games but dump it aside after playing for few minutes. Maybe its the adult mentality when you grew old.... tired, lazy, sleepy and no time to play this and that. Everything concentrated on making some income for family and my love ones, so busy with commercial stuff. Usually i always planned to play games whenever i get back home from work thinking all those drooling FPS game, Half-life 2, Splinter Cells, HALO, NFSMW, FIA GTR racing, JANES F/A18 flight sims and etc. But at the end its other way around....i get back home, take bath, iron my shirt, having dinner, 30min watching tv at 8.00pm. 30 minutes later my head started to spin and began to yawn, body getting heavier, eyelids heavy....almost grab those mouse and keyboard but it looks like my distance between my joypad and my hand become to far to reach, the gap become wider and wider. At the end of the day i fail to enjoy some cool games. And as usual i woke up time at 2.00am where i have to brush my teeth, stir some hot coffee and began my part-time work as 3d modeler/artist until the next rooster call at 7.00am...Everyday with my trusty 3d modeler program, Corel and the internet.

No comments: