Friday, June 23, 2006

Day 2: Molding top sheet


As you can see the top section models started to mold an SUV shape. Still not finalize yet how the top body line and roof would look like. My aim is to design something between Euro American and have import feeling plus conceptual shape of concept 4x4 models. Since my mind boggling which shape it would take I decided to shift the 3d faces and vertices up and down left and right on the 3d modeler view pan to see how much sexy can this vehicle would be…roughly. Its just like swirl a sheet of paper around to come up with an idea once the shape take random form. NEMIXIS also was build this way too..... but this Prototype model CD 18.0 will soon triumph over NEMIXIS CD 12.0 because expected high poly and more complexity without having to depend on texture size. Today I bought some cheap used 2nd hand motors magazine to preview and get some ideas and acquire actual SUV size and measurement of base models so that I wouldn’t ended up building and oversize vehicle like my last models. lol

No comments: