Friday, June 09, 2006

Yesterday night drive.


Yesterday after work, i took my time drive around the city find some spot for a good dinner. Found a spot at local cafe. Paid RM 4.50 for a meal which include fried noodles with prawn toppings and cold ice coffee on micro crunched ice. A good time to relax before heading home, while sitting there idle took a sip of coffee while staring outside the glass looking at night stroller with my walkman plugin into my ears. What an adult life i have, wish i could be in my teenage years in college where i can enjoy most of my time playing with my buddies, hit the playstation, PC games or jump on the bike and do some crazy stunts behind hte forest. Ahhhh well, right now it all about time management and work you azzes for some stable income. Once i get back home it, turn on my pc, run my 3d tools and another world in me will light up. At night i have to finish up my models, legal overseas documents, settle foreign tax, sign here and there, check e-mail and do some texture models fix.

No comments: