Thursday, June 22, 2006

Test drive this..



Ahhh..... Today is a very special day.. What? oh....because today all my client works are completely done and my mind are completely set free from stress and burden. Now i can start thinking and continue making some custom models that i always dream of. As usual the further i go into time the higher to polygon would be. High? yup! Luckily i do some parallel working that is since i know i'll be making upcoming truck i've already created a perfect vehicle configuration file *.TRK performance setup sheet for my new offroader so that it wouldn't be such a hassle to make one after the models been completed. Good thing it was tested on my low poly TEST MODELS as shown above. Above? yup...this is my limited and very special models not yet open for download to the public. Yeahh keep on drooling peeps...lol. Ok..ok it will be available soon.

No comments: