Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Reconnected....finally


Finally my ADSL internet connection is restored, its about time those TMNUT (TMNET company) get my life back in place. Been through tremendous headache for 5 days without internet especially those people trying to reach me for urgent business.
The internet at my office won't help me much of transferring files over ftp and it banned access tp specific site via company proxy because our MIS boss restrict access to unknown site that includes www.blogger.com. Looks like everthing have to be done at home. Anyways good thing i'm back, my hotmail clogs with mails, unreplied forum, un-updated blogs, delays FTP some files and etc. Still my biggest fear is my client who may think i'm Missing In Action for 5 days. Meanwhile my buddy Kevin bought me a simple software for my birthday for me to record in-game scene into standard AVI video capture, it really help alot to recording in-game event since i have some plans for some 4x4evo1/2 video clips. 40GB hardisk space already clear off for video recording swap to record special moment driving on my custom made vehicle. Probably make a cool trailer of up coming off-roader after 5 months soon.

No comments: