Sunday, June 25, 2006

Progress: Rough windows.


Slow progress on Prototype CD 18.0 model. Just shape up a rough windows on the side wall of SUV and planning to partitioned the next day. Its really hard to shape up smooth glass surface for the windows because i have to bend some curve manually by hand since the modelling tools doesn't offer much on "auto curve spline" tools. Think it this job as pure hand made models. As usually this is weekends so mostly i take my time spending quality times playing games, watching videos and listen to music, plus settle some outstation part time jobs for my client. Also my stomach seems to be upset after several tasty prunes which spoil todays modelling mood. Not only that my forum at www.hostedboard.com add another bad hair day to the list. Good thing the chatbox running well to keep my buddies and the gaming community inform about the news and stuff. Weekends not really as good weather as thought to be, gloomy clouds, rains and windy. I plan to ride my mountain bike but mother nature keep everyone stay back at home. By night its really cold and windy. Listening to heavy rain drops on the roof and gushing winds really keep me thrill at sleep as we speak right now. Cold chilling and exciting night for me.

No comments: