Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Time shift.


1st week of June, i received my usual salary, pay bills this and that and by night i stroll around the town relaxing myself at the coffee shop plus a huge meal of KFC. Ahh...alone since no one with me that day. After that went to some toy store around the mall for so called "looking for inspiration" for new models design. Along the way i grab some cold big cone of ice cream and sitting near by the waterfront to calm my mind. What a day...tired after whole day of work in the office because my superior ask me to go around the company and various department for software auditing while another part of my brain thinking what to do next by mid night since i have some on going project to settle. Btw i'm good at time management only just that my body have to tweak up the flexible time shift so i don't doze of at times needed. I get back home by 8.00pm took bath and quickly asleep on my bed. Today i'm trying to change my biological clock since i'm trying to cope with tonnes of work. Usually i sleep at between 11pm or 12am, but now change it to 9.00 and wake at 2am six hours later. This should give me enough time to workout my new models before morning work to the office. I woke at 12.30am, wow! that's way early and feel refresh. Its very silent and peacefull night, perfect time to workout my assignment...nice chocolate biscuit and hours of MP3 to keep me going till morning.

No comments: