Thursday, June 29, 2006


Very slow day today as i got stuck on my bed with flu on returning home. Good thing my brain is working as usual just the hand felt heavy for mouse click and dried eyes. So i did some future planing starting this coming month that i should expand my modelling capability to realism approach. As my models getting high polygon and demanding a better graphics to display actual design physic so there's a need for the game graphics to catch up. 4x4evo1 and evo2 are some great games for modelers to expand creativity, i'm planing to add another game into my list, yes you guess it "CRASHDAY" (http://www.crashday.com).
I've made several research about this game, indeed it has several criteria that interest me alot, the game graphics and physics match my taste. The wheels have radial blur effect as it spins, good camera angle like console Ps2 Granturismo, Life like handling, almost CG graphics, great crash and particle effect, lively environment effect......yup, it fits my check list. So far its not yet official that i'll jump into it but i've got enough budget to buy CRASHDAY game CD after i sold of models of custom classic cars to a Canadian client plus extra budget to fix an old computer with good power supply case. I'm also waiting to sell of another truck for my buddy who requested last December, that should give me enough cash for video capturing devices which will be used to record preview of upcoming models and designs....a major plus for vehcile models design publicity. I'll try to roam around down town for the game after i get well soon. yukkk!!...medicines suks.

No comments: