Sunday, September 10, 2006

Big Fat Worm for lunch?!

Uhhhhhh, you know what is this served on the lunch plate yesterday (Saturday), one of my grandma favorite dishes. My mom even like it very much, its has to be cooked barbequed and tasted good when smoke. You can smell those chewey fat and it smells like saucey beef stake. But hold your mouth watering flavour dreams, unless you know what's cooking....it really make me wanna shiver when i realised how freaky those food are. It really reminds me of FEAR FACTOR show.
My granda cooked: SAGO WORM...... you know the one looks like a giant fat maggot worm with an astronaut helmet kinda heat that feeds on dead damp sago wood in the swampy sago plantation area. Yeah, they sell it in the wet market. The native love these fat flavored maggot....i'm meant super ultra fat slugs! Its smellled good when they smoked those in the kitchen but when i look at it and mom ask me to try one i like.....aaaahhhhhh!!! noooo noooo...freak show! freak show! i wanna puke! No wonder so many people want to get their hands on that thingy just because they smellled very good and some people even so crazy they ate it fresh live raw. Luckily not one of my family member wanna eat raw fresh live infront of me. I don't want to know much details. I'll stick to fries and decent beef cheese burger please. Today is Sunday!...chicken nuggets!!

No comments: