Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Wish my grandma get well soon.

Yesterday my grandma whom is my mom's mother was admitted to the hospital due to high blood pressure and heart problem. She got this symptom of dizziness and frequent vomit as her body weaken. The doctor recommended my grandma to stay in the hospital for few days under doctors monitoring and supervision. My mom and auntie took turn to take care of her at the ward room. She's almost reaching 100 years old. That night i stand beside her and held her hands. It was soft and weak. Looking at her face i can tell she will soon someday will join with my grandpa in a better place far above. But i was hoping that god would keep her stay long enough on earth to witness changes and progress in our family. God bless my grandma and i pray she'll recover soon and get back into the family to experience every wonderful moments with her big family.

No comments: