Thursday, September 28, 2006

Losing 9kg in two weeks. YEah!

Oh gosh, people at my work place started to notice that i'm losing weight....drastically. I weight myself at nearby weighting machine and was amazed. I lose 9 kilos in just two weeks. From 68kg to 59kg. Wow! Looks like my 6 hours intense mountain biking ride does paid of with superb result. Other than that i still can enjoy 3 plates of breakfast and dinner eat like king but still burn some calories like every month of brutal cycling but still maintain lightweight, slims and bulks leg muscles. haa.haa beat that! In your face gym freak! Mines comes natural. On the good side i still got my six pack muscular stomach and bulk shoulder just like 2 years ago when i was active on national cycling races....lots of medals!
On the bad side my pants getting much loose and i had to hold my hand on the belt to keep it uplift and my face are total flat. My friend in the office reminded me to look back myself in the mirror and eat more carbo foods and meat....hey wait!..3 plates ain't enuff?! Ok..ok ..i'll eat more. Btw...my father is much more muscular than me. Hmmmmm....hmmmmm...wooaaahhh.

No comments: