Monday, September 11, 2006

Last sunday riding down the hills.

Yesterday i was very tired as i get back home after few hard mountain biking rides behind the city hills and trails. Hardly put my butt behind the computer and quickly i doze off to bed that night. Our mountain biking group have made a long trails leading from top top hill to down the foot trails with zig zag style path making it almost dual slalom like riding but really steep and have to many jump, bumps and slippery drifting switchbacks section behind the city hill top. I was on my hardtails bikes which is very hard to handle since i cycle way fast and cut through tricky corner. I crashed a lot because to many unpredictable bumps and pot holes hidden under the thick grass. I tumble 360 twice every loop i whoop on. Good thing i just had a minor bruises and skabs on my arm and legs below knee.
At night i called my good old buddy who own a bike shop in Kuching City far west side of the state for quote for full suspension bike models and price. Last time i sold my Specialized FSR bike to him now i wanna check out if i can get similar models at updated feature for 2006.

No comments: