Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Grandma back to normal.

Wheww, i'm glad grandma was ok. I went to the hospital and visit her in the ward where she was well treated hospital staff and stayed there for few days, When i spot her she was seating on the bed and having evening dinner in a normal condition just like back to her own self again. The doctor gave her several pills for daily health intake. Beside her bed is my auntie who accompany her throughout the nights to make sure someone by her side if anything happens. I held my grandma hands, it was hot but warm. I held my ID card and show to her to test and see if she can read, notice my photo on it, she can see it clearly and knew who she was looking at...thus this indicate her mind is well focus. She was happy to see me, i'm glad too. I chat and hang around for couple of hours, then before i left for home i gave her a big hug and gave promise that i'll visit her again after work. Thanks to god she is ok. When i stepped outside the the day blessed with clear blue sky, wonderfull ray of sunlights and breezy wind from south sea after numerous raining season since yesterday. Its time to ride my bike and enjoy the world around me!.

No comments: